Thursday, May 15, 2008

Passport to African Fashion

Do you want to travel to Africa this summer, but can't afford the plane ticket? Well, here's your passport........... No visa required.

Join MiMi, Boutique Mix and other fabulous African Designers and Vendors for the May 20th Fashion Trunk Show portion of the Passport to Africa Event in Washington DC.

Passport to Africa is an annual week-long celebration of African culture and people. It is designed to highlight Africa's many cultures through creative and unique events. Passport to Africa is produced by IDOA Entertainment (I Dream Of Africa Entertainment). Click here to learn more about this fab Africana event!!!

Location: Station 9 Lounge (upstairs) on Tuesday May 20th

1438 U Street, NW

Washington, DC 20009

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's what's up. I'm going to research this.

Anonymous said...

wow I have been to Africa twice this year and I enjoyed the trip. I wished that I could go with you all on this trip as well. I will look into the link you have provided. Please keep me posted on how the trip went.




I see that you are from my area. I am in Fort Washington, MD. Keep in touch!

Anonymous said...

ok I noted that it is a past event. But I signed up for the mailing list. So how was the trip?