Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Mind of Jessica Simpson


I never wanted to be blonde, I never wanted to be married to Nick Lachey (I have, however, wanted to date John Mayer), so I never wanted to be Jessica Simpson, but for brief moment, while I was watching the View and saw Jessica Simpson's versatile, hip, and modern clothing collection, I wanted Jessica's mind and hair weave, . . . just for a second. Especially when I saw this green coat, she paired with skinny jeans and knee high brown boots. See the you tube link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3A_FqQ_NAHg

Let's give it to the girl for killing the shoe game (have you noticed that wherever you see a bangin' Steve Madden shoe, a JS shoe is not too far behind?) and the weave collection (which has to be making her a lot dough) and jewerly etc.

1 comment:

Sassy said...

i'm with you on her business savvy- even though i secretly wanted to date nick at some point (longggggggggg time ago).