Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Oh Loewe how you do me!!!



or maybe I should say - Te quiero mucho Loewe!! Loewe (a German craftsman who settled in Madrid and was drawn in by the Spanish leather tradition) has some of the most beautiful bags and clothes I've seen. I fell in love with Loewe's Black Python and Gold Coloured Metallic Nappa Bag. It looks more beautiful in person and so does the store in Barcelona!! To see the bag go to the site, click on colletions - accessories - woman - handbags - napa.aire, then scroll toward the end and prepare to drool. The best picture of the bag I can bring you is this photo from the spring 2007 fashion show and the model is carrying a similar bag in tan. Too bad there are only Loewe shops in Honolulu and San Franciso. I'd have a couple of these bags in Tilshop (in my private collection)!!!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Sooooooooooooo Fab!!!