Wednesday, September 1, 2010

HAIR - THE ORIGINAL ACCESSORY

In my posts a long while back, I blogged about accessories. I love accessories. I can feel my blood pumping when I get around them. But you know what else gets me going? HAIR!! It's the best accessory - you can dye it, fry it, curl it, plump it, braid it or bald it. When you have a hair style that you love, you feel confident, don't you? It's a great compliment to an outfit and other accessories. I could go on and on.
I'm passionate about naturally curly hair. Just to be clear, naturally curly hair is hair that comes out of your head not straight. So that would probably be a majority of us. Not to worry, I won't tell on you secretly natural curly head people. (But you know who you are).
Some of us have wavy hair, some of us have kinky hair, some of us have cottony hair. Let's just lump it all into one word CURLY. Here's a pic of my friend who's hair I love. Don't you just want to touch her hair? It just looks soft!


1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

I went natural via "The Big Chop" for the first time in my life in January of this year. I believe the first time I had a perm, I was around 8 or 9.

Going natural has been the best decision I've ever made. I am learning to love my hair, truly love it, and appreciate it as my crown.

My next goal is to get where you are in terms of wearing it as an accessory.