Friday, October 19, 2007

Just say no to flower power - MEN


Check out these jeans by Sean John at Macy's for $88 (It's called "Sean John Flower Jean" - ??). I don't recommend women wear flower power on their jeans, so you know I definitely don't want to see men wearing it, for any reason. If you are a man and like flowers, that's good - get some real flowers for your woman, momma, partner, female relatives, buy flower jeans for your daughters, or plant real ones, BUT please, please, don't wear them or any pattern resembling them. That's my PSA. Thanks for reading.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umm. Boo. I could not respect a man with a rose on his behind.

Sassy said...

LMBWAO!!!! Yeah, I probably won't take a dude seriously if he has flowers on his rass. Can you imagine going on a blind date and the dude shows up with no flowers for you, but a rose patch on his rass? LOL...

Anonymous said...

Not a rose patch on his rass. HAAA!