Thursday, October 25, 2007

My confession




















I'M IN LOVE WITH J. CREW!!!!! Yes I'm in love with all things preppy and they do it with such quality! The uniformity, the colors make my heart sing! I just love love love PREPPY!!! Whoo, it feels good to get that off my chest!

You see as a wannabe designer/billionaire/enterpenuer/personal stylist (yes i said billionaire, gotta dream big people), preppy is viewed as constricting, to some it's not FABU!!!! BUT I DON'T CARE!!! I love preppy!!! Probably b/c i'd like to go back to prep school where things are organized and disciplined (needed in our lives). Or maybe it's because most of my time is spent in a professional setting so I'm always on the search for the power suit - I try to keep it professional and sexy and top it off with some luxury. THAT'S MY STYLE and I CLAIM IT!!

And let's keep it really, real, if you are working in an office you need at least one fly suit that'll make all the other preppy kiss-rasses' heads turn!
I love the preppy look so much, if you were to lock me up in a J. Crew store I wouldn't come out . . . well except to get some cute tops from Forever 21, jewelry from Ashley Stewart (another secret of mine), a few Baby Phat and Kathy Van Zeeland bags from Macy's and some shoes from Nine West, oh and a few fly scarves from Canal Street in NY. You need to accessorize to get the look, but I digress!

Currently in my J.Crew bag I have $1600 worth of merchandise, check em out.
Daniela satin d'Orsay heels (they are just cute)
real confession - i'm waiting for these babies to go on sale, OK!

No comments: