Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Irreplaceable Louis Vuitton bag


We've all seen bags that were highly overpriced and underwhelmingly attractive. This one undoubtedly takes the cake. It's Louis Vuitton's Tribute Patchwork handbag for $52,500. Yep that's right, the price of an Escalade on your arm to hold your Loreal makeup, Armani perfume, American Express card, B'Phone, and keys to the house and car you took back from dude who didn't know about you. Why the references to Beyonce? Because she owns one of these bags. There are only 14 in the world. I would be a "Beautiful Liar" if I said I wasn't hating. Just a little. I'd like to have that purchase power one day, but let's be real I have "pay my bills." By the way, this bag is "irreplaceable," i.e. I won't be finding "another one [or affordable option] in a minute."

5 comments:

TravelDiva said...

LMBAO. Short of winning the mega millions and losing my mind, I won't be adding this bag to my collection.....

Kawana Aminata Oliver said...

Thats ridiculous, I guess I'll see Paris Hilton with this one ;-)

Anonymous said...

heheheheeheeeee.......

HATgirl said...

Kao - LOL! Thanks for stopping by.

Anonymous said...

Really good stuff on designer bag. I like to have louis
vuitton bag
because this brand offers a unique style and attractive designs within my pocket amount.