Saturday, December 8, 2007

I've been tagged!!

I've been tagged by KreativeMix's Sassy !!! AARRRRRRRRR!! Now I have to list 7 random tidbits about myself. Here goes

1. I look up words in the dictionary every couple of days. Not because I don't know them but because I'm a geek. I like to use words appropriately. For example

Tidbits - a choice or pleasing bit (as of information) (Merriam-Webster)

I know you're thinging - this "tidbit" was not choice or pleasing. It is to me! HA!

2. I love Trader Joe's chocolate. It's so much better than Godiva's. picture source




3. When I was little, I wanted to be Whitney Houston when I saw the video "I wanna dance with somebody."







4. I also wanted to be a designer and model. I could have been a Kimora, Alek, Heidi, or Naomi. Maybe one day.

5. I never got drunk in college. I'm trying to make up for that now. (Not trying this one again though)





6. I've had a crush on Boris Kodjoe for years!!! In my mind, I've been married, divorced, and remarried to Boris Kodjoe and now we are currently separated (has nothing to do with the Nicole thing). We got divorced so I could marry Maxwell. We're separated now because in my mind I've been dating Richard T. Jones, Barack Obama, Idris Elba, Derek Luke, and Brian J. White.


7. I love whip cream almost as much as I do chocoloate!!! It's a good substitute for topping desserts with Vanilla Ice Cream.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yippee!!! Fabulous tidbits!!! I told you to let Boris go........ he's not good enough for you :-)..... You deserve to be in the white house though I think Michelle will kick your rass (really hard)---

Anonymous said...

I'm loving that black dress in the post above, but hon, get me one under $100 so I can rock it for New Years (while at my desk at work)..... not a crime to look fab at work on new year's eve!! LOL

TravelDiva said...

LOL on your secret relationships. Since I have similar fantasies about Dwayne Johnson, I will cast no stones.

Kreativemix is crazy!