Friday, December 14, 2007

Leather skirts



I remember first seeing a leather skirt on the runway when I was very young and thought I have to be rich enough to buy one of those when I grow up. As I've grown, I've said I'd love to be rich as Oprah (Momma Oprah to some of you). But, leather skirts and Oprah's wealth didn't actually combine in my mind to paint the picture above!! Oh Oprah, how this hurts to say, but I agree with the fug girls. This is not as hot as your shoes (see oprah's shoes post). Deep down inside though, I want to try it on just see how I'd look in. Here are some I can try on.



Donna Karan's Woven Leather Skirt for $2,500 (do it)




6 comments:

TravelDiva said...

Yeah--I don't think it has a slimming effect....

ayla.bird said...

The Donna Karan version is sweet!

James Tubman said...

wow, you sure do pay a lot for your clothes

if i was your man i would definately have to come correct

i could do it though

Anonymous said...

i love the DK version and I"m digging Oprah's version too. They both work for different shapes. IF you have a boyish figure, oprah's version is fabulous!! the one has a slimming effect

HATgirl said...

Mr. JT - I have no doubt you could come correct. You know how us women are - we like to adorn ourselves in beautiful expensive things or at least dream we can!

Women Leather Skirts said...

Nice post. Keep it up.


Leather Jackets,
Women Leather Pants