Sunday, December 16, 2007

Shopping Season

'Tis the season to spend on others to show how much you care. Unfortunately, if you are a shopaholic you purchased more for yourself than others. I did. I couldn't help it. Check out these Sassy purses at Boutique Mix one of which I nabbed. Again I just couldn't help myself.










Luckily there's still time to spread the joy to others. Check out post Holiday Gifts for Your Sweetheart at OnlineDatersAnnonymous. So many gifts not just for your sweetheart but for friends, family, colleagues, etc. Also check out Boutique Mix. Hopefully you'll be good and buy only for others.







2 comments:

TravelDiva said...

Hot!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hooking this up Tilshop!!! You Rock and fyi - more supplies are falling in this week so i'll be sure to keep y'all posted :-)